I would use Alvi Armani again and truly believe their results speak for themselves.

Research

I made the mistake of getting a procedure without doing my homework and had an unsatisfactory result with Bosley when I was younger. So this time I had to do it right. I took my time and read up on Hair Restoration. I started doing my research on a few hairloss forums and I found that the Alvi Armani Clinic came up again and again as the best hairline clinic in the business.

I found Alvi Armani's hairloss forum and started asking the basic questions. Once I learned all about the FUE technique and the in's and out's of the Armani Clinic I contacted them and sent my photos in for an online evaluation.

I not only had my hairline done, but the top as well. Here is a good comparison showing the difference.

My journey

I first had a small procedure from Bosley at the age of 22, only 400 graphs which was a mistake in my opinion. I wish they would have provided good advice and recommended I wait until I could get at least 2000 graphs for that first procedure. The scar was terrible and the results not much better, but what can one really expect with only 400 graphs.

After a couple of years and a lot of research, I decided to have my second procedure with the Alvi Armani clinc. The procedure was for 2,500 grafts and I am very pleased with the results. The density was very good and the hairline natural.

In fact no one I have met since this procedure has ever noticed I have had anything done. I also had FUE done this time instead of strip and I will say that the recovery time was much faster. With the new FUE technique they did not have to do all the cutting in the back like my first procedure.

I would use the Alvi Armani clinic again and truly believe their results speak for themselves.

The best part

It's not just a physical transformation but a mental one as well, it's a complete restoration of the soul and the body. Or at least thats how I currently feel compared to before. My confidence is back and it shows in my personal life, and especially my professional life.

Here is a photo of my Alvi Armani Hairline close up

Monday, August 3, 2009

Post Operative Photos

Here are my photos a few days after the procedure. You can see where they placed all the grafts and how he created my hairline. You can also see in the top over view photo how far back he went with the grafts, it should give me excellent coverage all over!! Job well done by the staff!

1 comment:

  1. Well hope you got your treatment best results. FUE hair transplantation is a very evffective technique. Hair in India anyone can get FUE and FUT hair transplantation. FUE Hair Transplant Cost in India are reliable and results are effective. Now anyone can afford hair transplant in India.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog

I built this website not only to show off my result that I am very proud of, but I am hoping it will help other hairloss sufferers learn more about hair transplants and help people realize that there IS something that can be done about your hairloss.

Six months ago I would have never thought a simple procedure like this could have changed my life the way it did, but it has! There is hope for you as well...